The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and SCORE will host a free, 3-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week.
This online conference will take place Tuesday, May 1 through Thursday, May 3 between 12:30 pm ET and 6:30 pm ET each day. Registration is free to the public. Join this event to get advice on current business strategies, meet other business owners, and chat with industry experts! You also have the chance to win a prize for participating, including but not limited to a $200 gift card, Amazon Echo, t-shirts, and more.
The virtual conference offers all the best parts of an in-person conference, but without the hassle of traveling. It offers twelve educational webinars across all three days, one-on-one mentoring sessions, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms to provide the information you need to succeed as a small business owner.
Register now to attend these informative sessions:
Tuesday, May 1st
- 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT - How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
Technology allows you to understand consumer behavior better than ever. Join this webinar by Google to learn how these insights can help shape your digital marketing plan, and what you can do to position your business for success.
- 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
In this timely and informative seminar from Paychex, we’ll discuss workplace discrimination and harassment – including sexual harassment. You’ll learn about employer liability under federal law, as well as the elements required to establish an affirmative defense to harassment claims. We’ll also cover specific policies and procedures for handling complaints, investigations, and retaliation, that can help protect your employees and your business.
- 4:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm PT - Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing
Your business thrives on bringing in sales from new and existing customers. Wouldn’t it be great if you could bring in those sales more frequently without having to spend a lot of time doing so? In this webinar by Constant Contact, we’ll show you some simple ways to repeatedly reach customers with email marketing.
- 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT - Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
You want to use social media for your business, but where should you start? Vistaprint explains why you should be on social and some easy-to-use tips and tricks for small business owners to improve or create strong social media campaigns.
Wednesday, May 2nd
- 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT - The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
Join Visa’s Vice President of the Visa Business and Economic Insights team, Bruce Cundiff, as he shares the near-term outlook for the U.S. economy including the health of consumer spending, housing prices, and more. You’ll learn how consumer spending preferences are changing, what stock market growth and volatility mean for consumer spending, and what all of this means for small businesses.
- 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
Did you ever wonder what advantages moving your company to the cloud could offer? Have you ever thought about making the switch but weren’t sure how or why? This session by Intuit will uncover many reasons why businesses are making the move and discuss some best practices in how to use this technology to keep your business relevant and nimble.
- 4:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm PT - Grow Your Business in 2018
Join this webinar by Square to learn how to use small business technology tools to streamline your work and give you back valuable time.
- 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT - Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
Choosing the right source of financing for your business’ growth is more complicated today than it used to be – and because of all the different options available, it requires a more savvy borrower than ever before. Join this webinar by OnDeck to learn which financing options are right for different types of businesses and how likely you are to get approved.
Thursday, May 3rd
- 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT - Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
In this webinar sponsored by Chase, Jay Baer, founder of Convince & Convert, reveals brand-new, proprietary research into why and where your customers complain and why the rise of customer complaints is actually an enormous opportunity.
- 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT - Sharing Your Story Through Video
Today’s consumers can watch video content whenever and wherever they want. This creates an opportunity for businesses to reimagine the role of video content in their marketing strategy. Join this webinar sponsored by Google to learn best practices for connecting with consumers through online video.
- 4:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm PT - Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
What do Amazon, Chobani, Hermes and a taco truck have in common? All four recognize the magic of the pop-up shop. In this webinar by Kimco Realty, find out how a pop-up can help you bring your brand to life, create a one-of-a-kind customer experience and tell your brand’s unique story to a built-in audience.
- 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT - Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing
This webinar will discuss how to leverage the fusion of traditional, digital and social media marketing tools, accomplish each objective you set and see exponential results without spending a dime.
In addition to these webinars, you can also visit exhibit booths and collect free resources from Facebook, UPS Store, Verizon, Salesforce, Main Street Hub, Lockheed Martin, NAGGL, Raytheon, SBA and SCORE.
Here’s what attendees said about our last virtual conference:
- "I have to say that was the best virtual conference I have ever attended. It was amazing, almost like going to a full-day conference. Minus the hassle of travel and staying at a hotel!"
- "I was pleasantly surprised with the high quality of presentations. This has been a very fruitful afternoon online! Every presentation was wonderful. Thank you!"
- "It's fun and exciting; there is a lot of information to gain; it's easy to access from anywhere."
- "This FREE conference is necessary to start or enlarge your business. The information received was worth thousands of dollars. Thank you!"
- "This was my first time attending a virtual conference and I LOVED IT! This has been a very informal, helpful and fun experience. THANK YOU!"
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the mentors, companies, resources, and business owners to help your small business succeed.