Contrary to the popular myth, business planning is not just for startups, and it does not involve writing a long formal business plan full of carefully worded summaries and descriptions.
Lean business planning is easier and more useful for all companies. It includes using simple lists and tables to define strategy, tactics, milestones, metrics, and assumptions; plus, it projects sales, spending, and cash flow.
Join this webinar as Tim Berry, founder of bplans.com and Palo Alto Software, shares the simplicity and ease of lean business planning, including:
- A simple, powerful approach to business planning for any business—existing, startup or in the planning stage.
- Easy ways to stay focused, grow faster and adjust quickly to change.
- How and why to review and revise regularly to simplify and watch the important milestones.
- When to stick to the plan, when to change it, and how to tell the difference.
- What business owners need to know about forecasting sales, expenses, and cash flow, and how to manage ongoing results.
- Setting priorities for long term and managing steps in the short term.