Marketing can be a daunting task, especially for solopreneurs or small business owners who lack resources or a fulltime marketer.
You can manage your marketing strategy—and time—with an editorial calendar. An editorial calendar can help you tell your brand stories, publish content consistently, and keep customers engaged.
Join us as Express Writers Content Development Specialist, Tara M. Clapper, provides a high-level look at:
- The defining qualities of an editorial calendar
- How to populate your editorial calendar
- What types of content to include in your content marketing mix
- When and how to create keyword-focused copy (the right way)
- How to market your published content on social media as part of your editorial strategy
- What tools you can use to keep a handle on your content – and your valuable time
- Free and inexpensive content creation ideas and affordable outsourcing solutions